PETITE TREASURES DOLL ORNAMENTS - PETITE TREASURES WOODEN MINIATURE ORNAMENT

PETITE TREASURES DOLL ORNAMENTS - PETITE TREASURES WOODEN MINIATURE ORNAMENT
Petite Treasures Wooden Miniature Ornament Set OF 48 Pieces. First of all, you need to enlarge the picture so you can clearly see this set. I actually really dig these ornaments. I'd have to call them "holiday ornaments" as I'm not sure "Christmas ornaments" would be an accurate description.

Sure there are a few Santa's, Father Christmases, and some bells. And I'm not sure but there is a figure in a house shape which I'm thinking this may be Little Baby Jesus without his folks. The skiers are going at it with only one ski pole apiece (government cut backs to the Olympic team?).

Strangely, most of the angels look more like Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame. And then this is where it gets strange (stranger):
I think this may be the Book of Revelations Holiday Set as next up on display are a few non-Spockesque angels. Great, you'd think. However they are sounding a trumpet. And for what you ask?
I can only assume it's the four ornaments of figures on horsies. I really suspect it's the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Description :
  • Made of quality wood material
  • Set of 48 pieces
  • Manufactured in China
PETITE TREASURES DOLL ORNAMENTS - PETITE TREASURES WOODEN MINIATURE ORNAMENT