Snowy Red Cardinal Branches Glass Ball Christmas Tree Ornament

Snowy Red Cardinal Branches Glass Ball Christmas Tree Ornament
Unique and festive bird ornament for your Christmas tree. This is one of the prettiest Christmas ornaments that I have received in a long time. I love that there is snow inside the ball. The color of the bird is a little more of a bright red than what is pictured (which I think looks a little more burgundy). If I had any complaint it is that the ball is a little larger than I thought. We have a 7.5 foot Christmas tree.

It is not a super fat Christmas tree but it is a pretty full tree. This ball stands out - not just because it is beautiful and bright - but because it is larger than most of the ornaments that I have, most of mine are 3-4.5 inch diameters, and this one is much bigger. Despite any minor nit pics that I have, this is an ornament that I will cherish for a long time. PS packaging was great - very protective.

Details :
  • Made of glass
  • Measures 5 inches
  • Beautifully designed ornament
Snowy Red Cardinal Branches Glass Ball Christmas Tree Ornament